Delete Security Rights

Ries van twisk rvt at dds.nl
Sat Oct 6 07:25:05 GMT 2001

WHile this is not a samba-ntdom question I'll post a other options
aswell.

If you need a more or less NT alike security model you can also take a
look at the ACL code. You need a filesystem which supports ACL aswell.
XFS would be a good for any office server.
If you don't need a journaling filesystem (XFS is a journaling
filesystem, quto support and ACL support) you can get away with standard
ACL code.

Ries