samba 2.2.1

Nicolas Dupre nicolas.dupre at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 5 13:18:02 GMT 2001

hello,

I need to knox before installing Samba on a production server if we can use the NT administration tools (those which are included with NT server) to manage the user accounts, the samba server (shared directories etc.).
I explain my environnement : 1 linux server (the files, print and authentification server, 23 Win2000 Pro stations and some Win98 stations ; instead of spending money on licenses to Microsoft, I would like tu use a free and stable product.
Can anyone help me?

Thanx a lot for you support (ndupre at free.fr)