Samba Woes ---need help

NITIN PANDE npande at bajajauto.co.in
Thu Oct 4 22:27:02 GMT 2001

Darryl,
If I'm not mistaken your linux box in not mounting the NT shares.  Actually,
this was the very first problem I faced with Samba.  See if you can resolve
names of M$ machines.  Then mount there shares.  Better still get xSMBrowser,
it's gui interface gives you M$ box feel and look.  HTH,
Nitin Pande
Mail Administrator