Samba Head

reto mueller muellret at zhwin.ch
Thu Oct 4 07:56:04 GMT 2001

Hello everyone

I have just installed the samba head version. The server is working well,
but I like to configure the winbind now. I tried to do as descriped in the
winbindd man. There is a line where I should copy the winbind.so to /lib and
the pam_winbind to /lib/security. And that is the point, I haven't got such
a file. I have only two files called pam_windbind.h and pam_winbind.c and
when I try make nsswitch/pam_winbind.so an error occurs that pam_winbind.po
couln't be found. What can I do to fix this problem or where can I get the
pam_winbind.po.

I can need every kind of help..

thanks

Reto Müller