Printer drivers upload from Windows2000 (samba 2.2.1a)

Pierre Burri pierre at globeall.de
Tue Oct 2 00:33:04 GMT 2001

Hi Jim
all my directories are set to 775 owner: root, group: ntadmin and I'm using
the user Administrator who is in the group ntadmin. My share [print$] has
read only = yes but has a write list = Administrator,root. Actually I tried
with putting the directories to 777, but that didn't help either.  I didn't
find any directory access problem in the log file log.smbd.

Thanks anyway, Pierre