Security question

NITIN PANDE npande at bajajauto.co.in
Mon Oct 1 21:09:02 GMT 2001

If both are PDC, then NT would make a hue and cry about Samba.  Samba
should continue it's work, but may have probs in authentication from
NT.  It also depends on what type of services are being offered by DC.
Simple file sharing may not cause not much prob in net.
It could messy if NT had WINS or Proxy thingy on it (the word that comes
to my mind is WAR!).  hehehehe.. I'm only guessing this situation.
Maybe, I can do some experimentation.
Ciao,
Nitin Pande