Samba and iptables

Uwe Dippel udippel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 21:33:03 GMT 2001

Dear Mark,

not far off the track. But my router is running a 2.4. kernel off a
floppy on a 486. No SAMBA there!

Maybe I ought to have the whole thing formulated differently:
Since I have two different, private, subnets connected by that
MASQUERADing router, which are the SAMBA-settings to service another
network and which are the router settings to let SAMBA pass?
And - most of all - has anyone experience with MASQUERADE between Samba
server and Windows clients ?

Uwe