Samba 2.2.2 PDC and MS Exchange

Arne Van Renterghem Arne at mediaventures.be
Thu Nov 29 06:26:03 GMT 2001

I migrated because of a big crash on my exchange server that was also PDC.
So there eisted a domain, but since I lost my PDC, i had to migrate
everything to a new PDC. So I started the PDC (Samba) first (version 2.1a)
first and then reinstalled the exchange server on the new domain (there is
no other way, exchange server requires a domainserver). I did have some
problems with the accounts in relation to their respective mailboxes, which
I solved using some of the commandline commands of exchange (or was it
exmerge ?). Is you problem also related to this ?

Arne