AW: browsing mystery....

Sebastian Trahm Sebastian.Trahm at alcatel.de
Sat Nov 24 03:16:02 GMT 2001

Hi,

no, we couldn't solve the problem 'til today. Our workgroup was build up on
three subnetworks, for every subnetwork we configured a local-master-browser
and one subnetwork had the domain-master-browser. After a time we were
able to see all the host from the "other  side" within our "whole" workgroup, but trying
to connect to them failed with an error message, that the requested host couldn't
be found. We paused the trial & error method; now going to test only with two
subnets, simple routing between, trying another OS;

If i get any further results on it, you will here from me, the only problem is the effort of time.

take care,

Sebastian
inthisdefiance at gmx.net
sebastian.trahm at alcatel.de