Problem with samba 2.2.1a and win2k professional Please Read!

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Fri Nov 23 14:35:03 GMT 2001

Please help this is driving me craz

I have samba acting as a file server in a win2k server active directory
site, it is soley just a file server. Anytime I stop and start samba
services all of my win2k professional clients have to reboot, if not
when they try to access the new shares or their home directories it says
path not found. But after I have them reboot the win2k client everything
works.
Now for the win9x clients they always work stopping and starting of
samba has no effect on them.

Has anyone seen this please help.

It would be greatly appreciated.