AW: smbpasswd error with permission denied.

JM Bonnefond bon at teamlog.fr
Wed Nov 21 07:59:16 GMT 2001

I work on a SuSE 7.3 which implements samba 2.2.1a  and the config files are
all located in /etc/samba.

Btw, I've one more error whith W2k SP2 that I d'ont have with a W2k not
patched :
[2001/11/21 16:30:32, 0] rpc_server/srv_samr.c:api_samr_set_userinfo(672)
  api_samr_set_userinfo: Unable to unmarshall SAMR_Q_SET_USERINFO.

I've done the same tests with 2.2.2 manually installed and I've got the same
errors with a permission denied access to smbpasswd.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel.