samba for Windows 2000

dingdong dingdong at ncop.nec.co.jp
Tue Nov 20 23:19:02 GMT 2001

good day.!

i am new to samba and was wondering, how can the shares in the samba server we be visible or even accessible to a Windows 2000 advance server?

I refer to the samba book included in the download suite, but it discusses only the configuration for an NT 4 machines. is there anything else i can configure so that  it would work.

at first i thought it was the workstation service in NT that is causing the problem, but i learned that client for windows in the win2k is the same as workstation service.