LookupAccountName (\\LINUXPDC, Domain Admins) failed with error 1332

Joshua McClintock joshuam at gravityedge.com
Tue Nov 20 11:33:09 GMT 2001

During nt group enumeration useing mkgroup -d on cygwin I get the following
errors.

LookupAccountName (\\LINUXPDC, Domain Admins) failed with error 1332
LookupAccountName (\\LINUXPDC, Domain Users) failed with error 1332

 I know what the win32 error means, but it still doesn't tell me anymore
than what I already know (Win32 Error 1332 - No mapping between account
names and security IDs was done).  Does anyone know if my client isn't
providing Samba with enough information or if Samba just doesn't understand
how to respond.