Logon Scripts

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Mon Nov 19 18:37:02 GMT 2001

My WindowsME client is getting autheticated via my samba acting PDC.  It says running logon scripts(and I see a black DOS looking window pop up.  I think I can see it read: "Bad command or file name").  It never maps my homes directory.

I created the batch file with a DOS editor.  It runs fine after the WindowsME pc is booted up(I can double click on it).
The file has one line in it:
net use h: \\win\homes
And the approriate DOS carraige return at the end.
Why isn't my script running?
There are no logs to give me any information either.  Or is there?