problems logging into samba domain

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp7 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 18 16:56:21 GMT 2001

Andrew:
It may be as simple as the software having overwritten the DNS server
information on the WIn ME client.  If DNS info is provided by DHCP, then you
might just try using ipconfig orwhatever on ME to renew the lease and see if
that works.  Or another possibility might be that somehow the host name has
changed??

Just a thought.
James