Unix Passwords only...

Jason Naughton jnaughto at ee.ryerson.ca
Fri Nov 16 18:00:27 GMT 2001

Hi all,

	I've setup samba on my unix server to be a PDC for an NT4
workstation.  I've added the entries in /etc/passwd and
/usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd.  I can now login fine under NT4.  Only
one problem though I don't want 2 seperate passwords Unix/windows.  Is
there any way of just using my unix passwords?  I really don't care
whether or not the NT users can change their passwords under NT.  I can
simply tell them to connect to a unix workstation to change their
passwords.

                Cheers
                     Jason

--

| Jason Naughton, B. Eng, M.E. Sc., P.Eng | email: jnaughto at ee.ryerson.ca |
| Lead Engineer,                          | Office:  (416)-979-5000 x7168 |