Samba: list user and group in Samba's PDC

Xiaowen Wu xiaowen at comstocksys.com
Thu Nov 15 18:27:02 GMT 2001

Hello all,

I'm using Samba 2.2.1 as PDC on a linux Redhat 7.1  I have setup the the Window NT client to join the domain, and login
successfully. Everything works fine. but when I used the UserManager and tried to browse the list of user and group in the PDC
machine, the NT return the following error

Unable to browse the selected domain. because the following error occurred. The tag is invalid

I have no idea how to fix this problem, or anything wrong with my smb.conf file, any comments and suggestions are appreciated

Thank you.

Xiaowen