Patch for events like "On Create", "On Modify"...

Jason Cook jasonc at reinit.org
Sat Nov 10 09:53:06 GMT 2001

This is being worked on as a VFS module be Rainer Link.  See <http://www.openantivirus.org/projects.php>.

--
Jason Cook                 |  GnuPG Fingerprint: D531 F4F4 BDBF 41D1 514D
GNU/Linux Technical Lead   |                     F930 FD03 262E 5120 BEDD

I don't know whether it takes fifteen or twenty years to do Microsoft in -
what difference does it make?  They're going down.  You can't make less good
stuff and sell it at high prices indefinitely when the good stuff is free.
		-- Eben Moglen