Multiple Samba server in Domain

Daniel Botella daniel.botella at teuchos.fr
Wed Nov 7 23:11:03 GMT 2001

I clarify that i would have :
1 samba PDC which authenticate users and manage homes directory for a
lot of them
1 or more other samba server (not PDC) which manage the directory of the
others users.

Then I can't set   logon home for all users in the global section :

example :
user A1 and A2 have their home directory on the PDC
user B1 and B2 ont the second samba server

the logon home parameter would be :
   logon home = \\PDCserver\%u for users A1 and A2
and
   logon home = \\2ndserver\%u for users B1 and B2

Another question is about the user's creation. Must I add the users on
the two samba server ?