Joining samba in ADS

Gaurang Pandya gaubrig at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 14:09:01 GMT 2001

Hi Group,

I am new user of samba so please  be nice to me.
I am trying to add my samba server 2.0.8 OS : RH Linux
7.1 to W2K active directory but I am not able to do
it.
Can any one help me.

cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challange failed
modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC
credentials to machine <Name OF PDC>. Error was :
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.