invalid pipe handle

Nick J Ritter njr at crms.uky.edu
Fri May 11 20:01:55 GMT 2001

hey-

I;m sure this has been covered before, but I didn't hear about it so
forgive me.

I have samba 2.0.7 running on a Solaris 8 box... I want NT/2000 users to be
able to map their home drives on the Solaris machine.

When I am on my 2000 machine and try to map my home drive on the Solaris
machine, I get an invalid username or password error. (I know they were
entered in correctly.) the log.mymachine says there was a INVALID PIPE
HANDLE: 703d ...smbd/ipc.c:api_fd_reply

Any help would be appreciated,

-NJR

Nicholas J. Ritter
Application Developer, Computer Aided Engineering Group
Center for Robotics and Manufacturing Systems
College of Engineering, University of Kentucky
(606) 257-6262 x409
(606) 257-1071 - Fax
njr at crms.uky.edu
http://www.crms.engr.uky.edu