2.2 as PDC and logons

gary at edisoninfo.com gary at edisoninfo.com
Wed May 9 12:34:09 GMT 2001

First guess is that you created the file using Vi or something on the linux
side? Remember, Windows files have to have a carrage return (cr) and a line
feed (lf) at the end of each line. *nix's do not. Create the file using a
windows editor of some sort, then copy it into the 'netlogon' directory.

- Gary