URGENT: Please Ignore my last E-Mail of approx 25 minutes ago.

Nigel Moore nigel at geefx.com.au
Wed May 9 08:03:25 GMT 2001

Hello Everyone,

Could you please ignore my last E-Mail with the subject "Homepage" as it is
a virus. I received an E-Mail from a well respected client and I saw "Check
out this cool home page" with a homepage.html attached. The .vbs extension
was hidden until I clicked on it to open, within 35 seconds (the time it
took me to unplug my ethernet card). It ended up sending to this mailing
list.

I extremely apologise for this, and hope that no-one did the stupid thing
like me and opened it.

If you use Outlook and have a Personal Address Book, it would have sent it
to everyone on your mailing list and added a registry key that doesn't do
anything.

Regards,

Nigel