2.2 as PDC and logons

Juha Auvinen ghost at uusikaupunki.net
Wed May 9 07:49:11 GMT 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Seth wrote:

> I have tried this "net use h: \\redserver\admin"
> but it doesn't work.

Your redserver does not have the user admin,
try net use h: \\redserver\root or net use h: \\redserver\your linux user

> if anyone knows of any websites dealing with windows logons and scripts I
> would be thankful

There is some login script that I've been working.. hope that it will
help... By default it must be in netlogon share subfolder scripts named
username.bat...

@echo off
if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" goto NT
if "%COMSPEC%" == "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM" goto 95
goto end
:NT
@echo "Detected Windows NT"
goto end