AW: Whose Running Samba as a PDC

Moeller Daniel (QI/CCE21) * Daniel.Moeller at de.bosch.com
Wed May 9 07:02:16 GMT 2001

Hi Don,

at least here in Germany you can go to some of the big companies like IBM or
HP and buy support for your Linux installation. SuSE is offering
professional support for Open Source products, too. And there are many
smaller solution providers who support Unix / Linux installations.
SAMBA team members are on the mailing list, too, just talk to them!

Kind regards,
Danny