latest results from testing SAMBA_2_2

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Wed May 9 01:51:48 GMT 2001

Just as an FYI...

I have finished testing the following pieces PDC of functionality with the
latest SAMBA_2_2 code and all seems well. (both --without-pam and
--with-pam).  PAM functionality tested on RedHat 6.2 with pam_pwdb.so.

  o domain logons from all Windows clients
  o user lists for Win9x in user mode security
  o adding/deleting/changing shares from Server Manager
  o browsing/accessing shares on NT4/Win2k members
    servers in a Samba domain
  o logon scripts
  o Windows NT4 style system policies
  o 'domain admin group' parameter

So looks like things are going for 2.2.1. What did I forget?
Back to work....

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org