Whose Running Samba as a PDC

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Tue May 8 17:10:23 GMT 2001

Well, apparently Netlink is free also if you own Solaris.

I'd assume one of the biggest advantages is that it offers BDC support.

Granted Samba runs on more platforms, but Netlink runs on the platform you
are using.

I'm not trashing Samba.  I was just curious why you would move away from a
product that "seemed" to offer more functionality and is free also?  It
helps developing your own strategy when you understand why other
professionals do the things they do.  Just picking your brain for the
reasons. :)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company