problem saving roaming profile

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Mon May 7 17:39:53 GMT 2001

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Hmmm. You shouldn't need to do that in current CVS, I thought
> I'd set it so that minimum permissions for owner file is r--------
> and owner directory is rwx------.

With 'restrict acl with mask' disabled (default), I got the error.
Enabling it fixed it.  Here's the [profile] section

## Section - [profile]
[profile]
        createmask                = 0600
        directorymask             = 0700
        comment                   = User Profiles
        browseable                = yes
        forcecreatemode           = 0600
        forcedirectorymode        = 0700
        path                      = /usr/export/ntprofile
        writeable                 = yes
        restrictaclwithmask       = yes

Sorry for the bad formatting, but my perl script isn't "space aware" wrt
to parameter names. :-)

jerry