Migration Documentation

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Fri May 4 15:00:23 GMT 2001

Hi,

you could mount the netware server under linux and read out the trustees
(with nwtrustee2 from ncpfs) and set them on the linux box.

But why would you want to make such a switch ? Netware is much better as
fileserver and has a much better Windows integration and also a Linux
client now.

Schlomo

--
Schlomo Schapiro