How Do you...

Joel.Raper at wahchang.com Joel.Raper at wahchang.com
Wed May 2 17:56:08 GMT 2001

I would like to find out if you could setup Samba to give access to multiple
domains with out doing the following...

        -  I do not want to setup Trust relationships between all NT domain
( I want to avoid all WINS issues)
        -  I do not want to open it up for all to see unless they are
authenticated by any of the approved domains
        -  I do not want to have to have them use another username and
password.

I have be giving an ideal for a knowledgeable person that suggest we install
multiple copies of SAMBA and Virtual ips.

Please give me some suggestions.

THanks

Joel