Unix PW Sync

Justin D Davis justindd at iastate.edu
Wed May 2 04:08:43 GMT 2001

It appears the Unix PW sync doesn't work in 2.2.0.  When I tried with it
off, things worked okay.  When I turned it on, the Unix PW's were changed,
but the windows PW's were not....

On a side note I'm not sure what is wrong with the access denied message,
but my Turtle Beach AudioTron will just keep trying on a share where it is
not a valid user.  If I make it a valid user, then set read list = everyone
but the audiotron, then there is no problem....ah...the things we have to
put up with for not running MicroShaft OS'es.....