problem rejoining domain

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at microdisplay.com
Fri Mar 30 18:26:11 GMT 2001

Thanks Stacey,

It turned out to be something corrupt in my
/usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd file.  I reverted to the version from
before I had mass added my users and the workstation went right in.  Guess
I get to re-add everybody without using mksmbpasswd.sh :(  Oh well, I tried.

Just as a by the by, I've observer an NT4SP6 workstation making continous
connect to IPC$ as nobody.  Any ideas?

Bruce Ferrell