smbmount or similar

Laurent Groslegiat lgroslegiat{locally} at swan.fr
Fri Mar 30 09:14:02 GMT 2001

Good moorning,

I'm looking for the command smbmount or similar (compiled files, not just
sources) for Sun Solaris 2.5.1 on Sparc, compatible with version 2.0.3 of
Samba.
I'd like to mount a NT share on Solaris without using a NFS server daemon
running on my NT server, because we found that NT doesn't act very well as
NFS server.
We found a smbmount for Linux, that allow us to mount a NT share directly
from /etc/fstab table.
Does it exist anything like this for Solaris ?
Thank you very much to all the people who can help me.

Best regards