A question about Auth Backends

Peter Svensson petersv at psv.nu
Wed Mar 28 08:20:10 GMT 2001

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Doug Marcey wrote:
>
> Samba 2.2 is coming up well, but it is considered alpha software, maybe
> you may have a test for a relly small laboratory and switch the entire
> network when you consider it stable enough or wait theofficial  release of
> the 2.2.0 version

We have been running samba-tng for quite a while. It seems to work as
expected. We haven't compared samba against samba-tng as we have been
using tns since it was the only game in town. You may want to try both and
see which fits the best.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv at psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF