apache mod_auth_ntdom/samba 2.0.7/domain groups?

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Mar 26 21:53:21 GMT 2001

Has anybody been successful with getting the Apache module
mod_auth_ntdom (available from http://www.asaban.com/index_pl.html) to
validate group memberships against a domain controller?  It claims to be
able to do this in conjunction with Samba 2.0.7, but I haven't gotten it
to work yet.

---
Mark Roedel            | "A wise man once told me that everything in
Systems Programmer     |  life is either a lesson or a joke.  Our task
LeTourneau University  |  is to figure out which is which..."
Longview, Texas, USA   |                             -- Chris Savage