FW: Procedure number out of range

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at home.com
Fri Mar 23 14:25:53 GMT 2001

Hello all.  I'm running the CVS 2.2 on Mandrake 7.2.  I'm running into a
problem when I try to connect to my Linux box from win2k.  It's giving me an
error of "Procedure number is out of range".  If I try with encrypt password
= no it tells me "The account is not authorized to log in from this
station".  And yes the user account is in smbpasswd and /etc/passwd with the
same passwords.  If encrypt password = yes then it gives me and "Procedure
number is out of range".  If anyone can tell me why its giving me this
problem please let me know.  I've attached my smb.conf file below.

Thanks

Stephen Atkins