(no subject)

Christian Barth barth at cck.uni-kl.de
Fri Mar 23 06:38:34 GMT 2001

You can use this registry key on the clients, to delete the localy
cached profiles on the NT clients:

-----> CUT HERE <-----
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"DeleteRoamingCache"=dword:00000001

Thanks to Brendon_Meyer at fmi.com for sending me this key two years ago. Or
you can setup policies (NTconfig.pol in the netlogon share) an configure
the same there.

Christian