Best way to change over NT PDC

Chris Odgers Chris.Odgers at sausage.com
Fri Mar 23 06:13:26 GMT 2001

There's a bit of software called 'upromote' which I've successfully
used to do just this. http://www.algintech.com/UTools/UPromote.asp

However, I'm not sure if exchange will run with a samba 2.2 server --
I remember reading on this list a while back that TNG had enough of
the PDC functionality implemented for exchange to work, but 2.2
didn't.  Could be wrong, though.

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
immediately.