using %G in smb.conf include statement

Christian Barth barth at cck.uni-kl.de
Wed Mar 21 20:04:32 GMT 2001

Just a little hint, which may also be related to an other problem
with %u, ... today in this list:
These parameters can only work once samba knows the group, user, ....
but parts of browsing and the begin of the conection to a share are
done with out these as nobody.

In my expirience the network neiborhood mainly causes troble. Wy not
setting "browsable = no" to all / most of the share and connect them
with a loginskript to fixed drives. (BTW: fixed drive letters on a
network are very handy for ReadMe's, manuals, .....)

Chrsitian