Migrating profile from NT server to Linux Samba PDF

David A. Mason damason at davenet.mine.nu
Tue Mar 20 19:15:27 GMT 2001

This might be a basic NT question, and I suspect it can't be done, but let
me just poll you folks:

If I rename my domain to what I would like it to be (just for aesthetics,
now that the even/odd problem is fixed), and I rejoin the newly renamed
domain with my 2000 workstation, will the roaming profile kept in my user
directory on the Samba server still work, or will I have to reestablish all
of my settings?