Profiles

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Mon Mar 19 08:14:22 GMT 2001

Eder,

Depending on the amount of flexibility that you'd like to provide your
clients, I think you have a few options:

1) Set up a mandatory profile (you could have one or many).  The profile
would have a standardized start menu for all.

2) Build a startup script that is called by your login script to build a
start menu for you.  If I were to do this, I'd store the start menu on the
server and have the startup script copy if over the existing start menu.

3) This may be able to be done with policies, but now sure about that.

Good luck.

Greg