Which Samba & How with Win2k

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Mon Mar 19 08:05:53 GMT 2001

I am currently using Samba 2.2 alpha3 in a low volume production environment
and it works wonderfully.  Much better, in fact, that the Win2k server that
it replaced.  If you are into all of the admin bells and whistles, you may
be a little disappointed, but the performance is great.

Regards,

Greg J. Zartman