Which Samba & How with Win2k

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Mon Mar 19 08:02:00 GMT 2001

Ken,

Samba2.2 currently does not have the ability to perform as a BDC, but I'm
sure the ability is not far away.

I'm not all that familar with the head branch code of Samba, but I do know
that alot more development in this area is being done there.  You may want
to post a question asking about this.

Good luck.

Greg