Compile Differences

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Fri Mar 16 16:05:24 GMT 2001

You are correct, it was a problem on my end.  I'm not sure if I didn't get a
good update from the CVS code tree, or what it was.  I re-downloaded the
Samba source and recompiled and everything works sweet.

I also noticed that you fixed the "stub" issue related to changing passwords
remotely on a win2000 machine.  Excellent work!!!

Regards,

Greg