2 samba server in same computer?

patrick grantham pwgrant at mailandnews.com
Tue Mar 13 13:43:58 GMT 2001

You cannot have two PDC on the same MS NT Domain, hence the acronym Primary
Domain Controller.  In fact, I believe the samba server must be a PDC (a
limitation.)  You could set up a testing domain and have your testing samba
server as the pdc.  The major bookstores finally have great selections of
books now.

Please correct anything I have said that may be incorrect.
patrick