Papersizes with Samba 2.2.0 and Win2k.

Christian Hergl weehawk at weehawk.de
Mon Mar 12 21:30:19 GMT 2001

Hi Jerry,

uhm, erh... what Samba-HOWTo-Collection.pdf?? I looked through the
ftp.samba.org and www.samba.org, but can't find it? I know about the
printers.txt and printers2.txt, but these do no give any help to me?
Maybe I'm ignorant just just didn't see it.
Anyway, I'd be very curious about that pdf.... can you give me that url
to it?

Thanks,
Christian