policies only work for admin group

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Thu Mar 8 08:34:14 GMT 2001

I've used policies for many years now and they work without any problem,
with samba pdc (2.0.7), you must have had misconfigurations as they work.
have you created the netlogon share on the samba server? have you copied
your policies there? Have you enabled policies on the client machine?
(Thrue user manager?) Have you run poledit on the client to tell the
machine where to find policies?

--
Simo Sorce - Linux Systems Consultant
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel: +39 0348 7149179 - Fax: +39 02 700442399