domain logon in win2k => i wont save my e-mail

Philipp Hug philipp at hug.cx
Wed Mar 7 22:35:52 GMT 2001

hi

The default setting in Outlook Express is to save the messages in the
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities.... folder

but, the %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings is not replicated to a server (even on a win2k server).
to fix this, you need to change the store location in Outlook Express (Tools-Options-Maintenance-Store Location)
and set it to %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Identities\...

philipp