ports used by samba in PDC role

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Wed Mar 7 17:34:56 GMT 2001

Exactly (from /etc/services)
netbios-ns	137/tcp				# NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-ns	137/udp
netbios-dgm	138/tcp				# NETBIOS Datagram Service
netbios-dgm	138/udp
netbios-ssn	139/tcp				# NETBIOS session service
netbios-ssn	139/udp

if you have win2k you may also need port, hmmm 445?

--
Simo Sorce - Linux Systems Consultant
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel: +39 0348 7149179 - Fax: +39 02 700442399