Swat update :)

GL Fournerat gary at netin.com
Tue Mar 6 15:49:17 GMT 2001

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

But before I say what I did... yall have to promise not to laugh! (MAH!! I
HEAR YOU!!)

... anyone ever heard of....

/etc/rc.d/init.d/xinetd restart

I can tell you from experience that 'killall -HUP xinetd' is NOT the same.

I can also say that nobody will find that command line entry in "Using
Samba".

To show my appreciation to the groups involved, I'll kick out a down and
dirty "HOWTO SWAT w/ xinetd" in a short while... I first need to go (xinetd)
restart my relationship with my wife.

Thank you all for your patience,
Gary Fournerat